Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sometimes things just work out...


I can't help but wonder what's going on here. In the past week I've had the most bizarre incidents of what other's would call "Karma". With how horrible things have been going financially, I'm starting to wonder if things might just work out in the end...

First, about a month ago I went to a series of garage sales, at which I bought a total of four Fossil purses in fairly good condition for a range of .25 cents to a dollar. (I didn't buy them all at one sale, mind you.) I went home and proceeded to both refurbish the exterior and clean out the interior of all the purses. While cleaning one of the purses I came upon a card holder, full of numerous store credit cards and a social security card! Needless to say, I called the person whose name was on the SS card and returned them promptly. This week, I received a thank you note. With a hundred dollar check. I had completely forgotten about the incident until that moment. I must have cried for an hour after opening that card...

Next, I've been panicking about what I'm going to do for money after the baby is born. I don't want to go to work full time because I don't want to miss out on my baby! So I've been looking at all the options for Stay-At-Home-Mommy work, and haven't been very lucky. Either you get scammed out of thousands of dollars, you cold-call people desperately, you sell cosmetics, or you need some sort of a class/degree. How much more depressing could life get? My grandma mentioned Medical Billing/Transcriptioning; but that requires a class and a test you need to pass. What happens ten minutes after that conversation? Jake's mom informs me she is going to pay for the class for me to take to do Medical Billing/Transcriptioning! I would be able to work from home, or even get a nice office job if I wanted to!




I'm amazed at how life is blessing me right now. I am going to just hope and pray-and remain at peace- about what will happen with the rest of the story. I trust everything will fall into place in ways I cannot forsee nor expect...

No comments: