Saturday, April 12, 2008

I want so badly to sit and argue on my own behalf as to what happened in my 'marriage' or circumstance; as it were. However, the only things I find myself truly able to come to terms with are the qualities I will pursue in the future.

-A man who will put me (and his family) before everything else in his life

-A relationship where we share and meld into each others' hopes and dreams

-The ability to wake up each morning and not worry about whether my children will know who God is and what He did for us

-A marriage that has a healthy and pure sex life

-A man who knows the value of hard work and appreciates me for the work I do

-A man to stand behind and a man whose hand I may hold with pride

-A man that can put up with my spice and attitude with a smile and dish it right back out at me!!!!

-Someone to laugh with

-Someone to hold me at night

-Someone who will pray with his kids before bedtime and be a daddy

-A HUSBAND in all that defines a husband and he better be a MAN

No comments: