Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wisdom

First, I must apologize because the keyboard I'm using is game-oriented and very difficult to use if you want to actually communicate with the real world.

Next, I will apologize for making no sense whatsoever.


I feel as though I'm stuck in a nightmare I can't wake out of. I keep pinching myself, and in some cases letting someone else pinch me; aaaaaaaaaand, damnit; still stuck. I'd rather be in a molasses eating contest in hell at this point. I don't know my left from my right, my sanity has left the building, and the ONE person who is supposed to be holding my hand thinks I should have no problems even admist the most recent shit. SO. Nothing poetic about this scenario, my damn prince charming is too busy rescuing his boss to care that I'm quickly fading out of this fairy tale, never to return.

No comments: