Monday, January 7, 2008

Oooh, a not so old favorite. Let the nasty flavor aromatically devour your senses. Feels good to finally get this off my chest. Yes, I'm swearing. Atypical. I do that a lot lately, now; it seems. Depressing. Just another evident trace of what my life is turning out to be.


You’re such a dumb little bitch
Go ahead and give her another call
I know what she’s going to do
She’s just fing using you
Biding her time for the perfect moment
When she screws you
Oh, but not in the way you want her to
Go ahead, take another step
I wanna watch you fall
Better yet,
Let me push you in
Be consumed by her bull shit
Believe all her lies
And when you decide to come crawling back
Where you had it good
And “I wanna fuck you” meant “come and get it”
I’ll just stand here and laugh
You’re the mockery in this game
Play Follow the Leader and let someone else call the shots
Well I just drew the last card
And I’m happy to say
Fuck you
And I mean it
And not in a good fucking way

No comments: