Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shoddy Perfect Man

My idea of the perfect man in 2006:

SO, what EXACTLY makes up my perfect man? Well, I’ll tell you. Oh, and by the way-he’s not PERFECT per perfect sense, it’s the unperfectness that makes him perfect. :P If that makes sense?

1. A man who knows what I mean when I start rambling about some retard “dee dee dee” at work.
2. A man that can wrap his arms around me and make me feel extremely secure, safe, wanted, and loved. Strong arms is a favorable trait.
3. A man that is motivated, will work regardless of the job to take care of his family and himself. Preferably has gone to college… as I said, I dig intelligence. I want a man I can argue and discuss topics with that are of higher relevance than McDonalds or Burger King…
4. Warm body, with a soft belly… not huge on the skinny men… I like a man with meat and that squishy honey.
5. ADVENTEROUS. I don’t go crazy 24/7, but I am the girl that would jump out of a plane, has rock climbed without equipment, and would love to own a fast bike one day.
6. Faith is a biggie. Men who know what they believe in… HUGE.
7. Television. I watch certain shows. All the time. Family Guy, Futurama, and yes, of course---Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy…. Oh, and the O.C… anything that makes me laugh.
8. Which brings me to laughter… if your ideal job is to be a stand up comedian, you have the wrong girl… but if you enjoy slapstick, sarcastic as hell, poke fun humor---you have me to a T. LOVE IT.
9. Won’t get bored having to sit in front of a television or on a back porch while holding me for a few hours… I’ll make popcorn, I swear!
10. Doesn’t need to know where he’s going in life… just is happy to get there and makes the effort TO get there.

No comments: